Michael Durtnall DC MSc FRCC (Ortho)
Fellow of the Royal College of Chiropractors
Elected Fellow Royal Society of Medicine
Sayer Clinic: Kensington, London, W8
- Chiropractor Dr Michael Durtnall is the leading London UK Costochondritis manipulation specialist and is internationally renowned for his advanced treatment approach and effective costochondritis rib-pain musculoskeletal manipulation and postural rehabilitation.
• Specialist in Radiology digital computed x-ray diagnosis.
• Specialised in Performing Arts Medicine, MSc (UCL) for specialist treatment of performers, musicians and dancers.
• The expert in diagnosis and successful neuromusculoskeletal treatment of Costochondritis, Pudendal Nerve Entrapment (PNE), Coccydynia, Postural and Scoliosis rehabilitation.
• Musculoskeletal bone growth researcher at Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health.
For successful costochondritis, mid back, rib & chest pain treatment make an appointment to see Dr Michael Durtnall, the world-leading costochondritis specialist in London, for your initial consultation, diagnostic chest X-rays, latest ultrasound scan and to start effective manual treatment and postural rehabilitation.
If you suffer mid-back, chest or rib pain, the London costochondritis specialist Michael will help you. He and his team of chiropractors, osteopaths and physical therapists successfully treat Costochondritis patients every day who visit from just about every country in the world for daily treatments over a few days or a week or two whilst UK patients are treated once or twice weekly, depending on their distance to travel.
We know from long experience that the sooner you start treatment to improve your flexibility, posture, exercise and fitness the sooner you will achieve and maintain excellent, pain-free future health.